- Penalties For A First And Second Offense Extreme DUI In Arizona
- Penalties For A First And Second Offense Super Extreme DUI In Arizona
- Driving Without A Valid License In Arizona
- Consequences Of A First Offense DUI In Arizona
- Consequences Of A Second Offense DUI In Arizona
- Consequences Of A Third Offense DUI In Arizona
- What Are The Collateral Consequences Of A DUI In Arizona?
- How Can A DUI Conviction Affect Different Aspects Of Your Life?
- How Does A DUI Affect Employment And Other Professions?
- Getting A DUI Charge Reduced To A Lesser Offense In Arizona
- What Are The Impacts Of An Extreme DUI in Arizona?
- DUI Penalties for Commercial Driver’s License Holders
- Does A Legal Criminal Conviction Affect Health Insurance Coverage?
- What Are The Consequences For Repeat DUI Offenses?
- Why Should Someone Hire A DUI Attorney To Fight A DUI Charge?
- Pleading Guilty To A Wet Reckless Charge In Arizona
- What is the Arizona Defensive Driving Program?
- Effective Pre-Trial Motions Can Lead To A Dismissal Of A DUI Charge
- How Do Administrative Hearings Proceed In Arizona?
- When Can Someone Request An Administrative Hearing?
- How Does The Point System Work With A DUI?
- What Is The Basis Of CDL Disqualification In Arizona?
- The Arizona MVD Point System
- How Is A Vehicular Crime Defined In Arizona?
- DUI Categories In Arizona
- What Will Occur Following Your Performance on the Field Sobriety Tests?
- During a Police Stop, What Is the Officer Likely to do if He or She Suspects the Driver Is Impaired?
- Gender and DUIs
- Do Drivers Have an Increased Chance of Receiving a DUI during the Weekend?
- Are There New Concepts in the Area of DUI Defense?
- Minor Drivers and Injuries Resulting from DUIs
- Requesting a Hearing or Summary Review to Restore Your Driving Privileges
- How the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Handles Your Driver’s License Suspension
- Are There Alternates to a Jail Sentence in a DUI Case?
- Is It Possible to Reduce Your DUI Charge to a Lesser Offense?
- Are the Penalties in Arizona Very Harsh for DUI Offenders?
- Your DUI Trial: What Can You Expect from Judges in Arizona?
- A DUI Investigation begins with Law Enforcement Finding Reasonable Suspicion to Pull a Driver over
- Aggravated DUI – Driving with a minor under 15 years in vehicle
Call me today for an
‘In Depth’ Free Consultation
Brian Douglas Sloan
Contact Me480-900-0384 602-900-0384 623-900-0384
2 N. Central Ave Suite 1929
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phoenix, AZ 85004