The Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan is proud to offer our annual $1,000 scholarship award for students enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university. Our team of Phoenix DUI attorneys are making this academic scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate students.
This scholarship opportunity is open to students from all areas of academic study, but we especially encourage those interested in a career in any area of law to submit an essay.
- Submit an essay of 500-800 words to email@example.com. Use subject line “Scholarship Submission.”
- The topic: Why are you interested in the field of law and how do you plan to make a difference?
- Our panelists will choose the best essay and issue an award check to the winner.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university. This includes two-year colleges and community colleges.
- Essay must be submitted by the December 1st, of each year.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we may not be able to respond to every candidate.
What to Include with Your Essay
- Application must include your name, address and phone number.
- Attach essay as a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
- Include recent school transcript and proof of enrollment.
Good luck. We look forward to reading your submission!