The Dreamy Draw Court / Dreamy Draw Justice Court is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the jurisdiction of the Dreamy Draw Justice Court (see Jurisdiction Map); and 2) involve Department of Public Safety Officers or Sheriff Deputies
The Dreamy Draw Justice Court is comprised of one courtroom that focuses on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
Dreamy Draw Justice Court MapDreamy Draw Justice Court Map The most common type of cases that go through the Dreamy Draw Justice Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
The Dreamy Draw Court is located at 18380 N. 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85032, Judge: Frank Conti Jr, Phone: (602) 372-7000, Fax: (602) 372-7911.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a DUI offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses solely on DUI Defense Representation. Call The Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan at 480-900-0384 for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.