The Chandler City Court / Chandler Municipal Court is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the city limits of Chandler, Arizona; and 2) involve Chandler Police Officers.
The Chandler Court is comprised of about 4 different courtrooms, which focus on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
The most common type of cases that go through the Chandler Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
The Chandler City Court is located at 200 E Chicago St, Chandler, AZ 85225, with the closest cross streets being Arizona Ave., between Chandler Blvd. and Frye Rd. Phone: (480) 782-4700.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a DUI offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses solely on DUI Defense Representation. Call The Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan at 480-900-0384 for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.