The Moon Valley Justice Court / Moon Valley Justice Court is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the city limits of Moon Valley Justice Court, Arizona; and 2) involve Moon Valley Police Officers.
The Moon Valley Justice Court is comprised of about 3 different courtrooms, which focus on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
The most common type of cases that go through the Moon Valley Justice Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
The Moon Valley Court is located at 18380 N. 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85032, Judge: Rebecca Macbeth, Phone: (602) 372-7000, Fax: (602) 372-7910.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a DUI offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses solely on DUI Defense Representation. Call The Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan at 480-900-0384 for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.